The Association of Greek Judicial Officers for Democracy and Liberties salutes the decision of the Supreme Court (Areios Pagos), by which it is ruled the non extradition of the eight Turkish militaries. With this rule it is confirmed once again the high level of our legal culture and emitted a very clear message of independence of the judiciary and functioning of the rule of law. The decision presents a particular importance because it protects the core of human rights under conditions of intense political confrontation and is irrefutable proof of the continuity of the Hellenic civilization, which introduced the asylum without discrimination since antiquity.
- ανακοινωση της MEDEL για την κατάσταση στην πολωνική δικαιοσύνη16/07/2018 - 8:40 am
- LA JUSTICE EN EUROPE24/05/2017 - 8:22 pm
- RAPPORTS SUR LA SITUATION DE LA JUSTICE PAR LES ORGANISATIONS MEMBRES DE MEDEL14/02/2017 - 9:20 pm
- Resolution concerning the non extradition of Turkish military refugees.01/02/2017 - 6:55 pm
- The PLATFORM FOR AN INDEPENDENT JUDICIARY IN TURKEY,31/10/2016 - 3:28 pm